I had to wait for people to get their cards before I could share them, so here we go!
For the top card I used all patterned papers, from the backgrounds to the flowers. I just finished off the flowers with a bit of Distress Inks and Liquid Pearls. The filigree on the bottom of the card is 'waste' from die cutting the background. I just thought it needed a little 'something'.
The bottom card is where I got to play with the new Distress Oxide Inks, which I love! So creamy and they blend beautifully! Still playing with those. The only issue I had was I stamped the birdies (on the background, through the lattice) in Black Soot Archival Ink but it looks more Grey than Black. Anyone have any tips for getting a crisp black image? I watercolored the flowers using Distress markers and a water brush. The Bee's wings are highlighted with a bit of Stickles Glitter Glue. The Sentiment is stamped on grungebord that has been painted, heat embossed & inked. Then I coated the whole thing with Distress Crazing Medium. Once it was dry I applied Burnished bronze Distress Paint to the crazing wiping off the excess and bringing up the crazing texture. Crazing Medium has a much more delicate crackle effect than regular Crackle Mediums - almost like fine, old porcelain.
Stamps & Thinlet Dies are all from Tim Holtz.
Some close-up pics:
That's it for now! Getting ready for the open house on Sunday and multiple showings on Monday. Fingers crossed my house will sell soon!