The first card was created with a Bo Bunny paper pad (sorry the name escapes me) along with Tim Holtz's Distressed Doily die and Distress Stickles Glue. Love this glue! When it dries the glue disappears (as it dries matte) and the glitter looks like old fashioned glass glitter.
The second card I am just tickled over but it was by far the most labor intensive card for this class. The bicycle die is a new one from Memory Box (as is the label die). I cut it out of a dark tone on tone pattern paper (all the papers I used are from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie paper pad. I cut out the wheel from 4 different papers and pieced it all together. Originally the card was bigger and I was going to use 3 bicycles but I decided in the 11th hour to emboss the card and the embossing folder was sized for a smaller card. So just one bicycle plus one stamped label with ribbon and a couple of glittered brads and it was done! I ended up toning down the pattern paper strip on the bottom with Picket Fence Distress Stain so it wasn't competing with the focal image.
For the last card (day 5) I cut several patterned papers into various sized strips and wove them together. After securing the weaving to a piece of cardstock I ran it through my Vagabond machine using the Baroque die from Tim Holtz. Then I stamped and edged the sentiment with white ink & white embossing powder. To finish the card I created my own little corrugated strip and smeared a bit of gold ink over it for interest. I decided to round the edges of the card and add a little stamping (stamps are from Stampin Up!)